Why You Should Recommend a Honeywell Air Purifier To Your Patients
Honeywell is the Confident Choice for Doctors.
Research shows that 7 out of 10 doctors who recommend air purifiers to their patients recommend the Honeywell brand.
Many doctors trust in Honeywell air purifiers because they are highly effective:
- Capturing and trapping microscopic airborne allergens. Honeywell True HEPA Allergen Remover Air Purifiers trap 99.97% of particles that are 0.3 microns or larger from the air that passes through the filters.
- Honeywell Air Purifiers are independently tested and certified for 5 air exchanges per hour in their recommended room size (varies by model). This means that the product is proven effective at continuously circulating and cleaning the air in a room.
- Every Honeywell model is certified by the Association of Home Appliance Manufacturers for the Clean Air Delivery Rate (CADR) value that has been assigned to the unit. These results are then regularly verified by AHAM to ensure that the original assigned and claimed value remains consistent over the period of time that the product is being sold. If any discrepancies are found, the product claims must then be adjusted to match the performance. This is extremely valuable to your patients - especially when they can't tangibly measure an air purifier's performance when operating it in their home (i.e., they can't physically see the particles that are being pulled into the air purifier because the particles are too small). Especially with air purifiers, it is extremely important that they select a recognized, trusted brand that delivers on its performance promises.
Honeywell is a Trusted Brand.
- When your patients buy a Honeywell air purifier, they are getting over 30 years worth of air purification expertise and a guarantee that the product will work as claimed. Unlike other brands that "come and go", Honeywell products have been in the marketplace for decades.
- The marketers of Honeywell portable air purifiers have been closely working with physicians for years. It has led 7 out of 10 physicians that recommend portable air purifiers to their patients to recommend the Honeywell brand. Honeywell True HEPA Allergen Remover portable air purifiers are designed to be the best products to recommend to allergy and asthma patients. We've led the industry in working with legislators on laws limiting ozone emissions, led the industry by getting all Honeywell portable air purifiers certified with the California Air Resources Board, and are firmly committed to the on-going improvements in the industry and providing trusted and reliable products to your patients.
Honeywell Offers Leading-Edge Technology.
Honeywell Air Purifiers feature the latest air purification technology, including:
Germ-fighting ultra-violet, which helps reduce viruses, bacteria, fungi and mold spores.
- HEPA filtration that effectively captures 99.97% of particles 0.3 microns and larger from the air passing through the filters.
Odor control carbon filters and pre-filters that help combat common household odors related to pets, cooking, nursery, and/or smoke.
How Honeywell Air Purifiers help keep your patients' air cleaner:
1 From the air that passes through the filter.